A public notary is an appointed official of the State of Arizona to serve the public as an impartial witness, and a means of decreasing document fraud. The Secretary of State commissions public notaries in the State, where they may take affidavits, verification's, acknowledgements and depositions, certify copies of documents, and administer oaths and affirmations.
1. I will try to maintain a 6ft. distance during our interaction.
2. I will make every effort to not touch your identification.
3. I will use hand sanitizer before our interaction.
4. Please do not take offense if i do not offer to shake hands.
5. I have nitrile gloves available, and i am more than willing to wear them while handling your documents.
6. Before and after each interaction, i will disinfect our pens, stamps, journals, and bags.
7. I recommend meeting you in an open air environment, if you are comfortable.
Let us know if there is anything else we can do to ensure you are comfortable.